As the Government continues to encourage Australians to take responsibility for reaching their financial retirement goals, Australian workers, the self-employed and citizens are repeatedly required to deal with superannuation funds.
A self-managed superannuation fund (‘SMSF’) is an important way of saving for retirement. It enables you to control your investment strategy, reduce tax while obtaining tax benefits, and control administration costs.
Superannuation law is a complicated area that requires personalised planning for each individual’s circumstances. Our superannuation experts can assist you in establishing a superannuation fund that will effectively enable you to reach your financial retirement goals.
Our superannuation services include:
- Establishing self-managed superannuation funds
- Completing information for the Insurance and Superannuation Commissions
- Superannuation audits
- Advice on compliance matters
- Advice on taxation benefits
- Advice on employer obligations